- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Perched above Pleasant Beach, this NW Contemporary home was custom built to capture gorgeous views of Rich Passage and southwestern sun. Maple floors throughout both levels & updated designer paint colors create a light, soothing coastal aesthetic. The living room features vaulted ceilings and views of the water and gardens. A French door opens to the deck where you can relax and enjoy the vista. Flexible floor plan with a guest suite and spacious bonus room on the main level as well as an indoor swim spa. Primary bedroom suite upstairs boasts a vaulted ceiling and walls of windows plus an additional room. The sound of marine life along with the view make this a welcome retreat. Steps to Fort Ward Beach Park to launch kayaks and picnic.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1859205
- Bathrooms: 3 (1 full, 2 three-quarter)
- Building Name: Pleasant Beach Tracts
- Community: Pleasant Beach
- County: Kitsap County
- Elementary School: Capt Johnston Blakel
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- High School: Bainbridge Isl
- Junior High School: Woodward Mid
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 31,363
- Lot Style: Dead End Street, Paved
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Style: Northwest Contemporary
- Year Built: 1999
- Web ID: XRNWRX
- Site Features: Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Partially, Propane
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Dryer, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove/Range, Washer
- Exterior: Wood, Wood Products
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Forced Air, Heat Pump, Radiant
- Land/Topography: Level, PartialSlope, SteepSlope, Terraces
- Pool: Indoor
- Roofing: Composition
- View: Sound, Territorial
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $9,635
- Taxes (Year): 2021